Your first visit to Georgia Dental Implant Center involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Post Op Forms
After care instructions from crowns/bridges
Bone graft Instructions
Implant Surgery Instructions
Patient Instructions after Scaling and Root Planing
Sinus Lift Instructions
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.